The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software market is forecasted to reach over $3 billion by 2024—making it one of the most rapidly growing segments in the enterprise software market—according to Gartner.
However, incompatibility between RPA products and selected use cases often complicates these initiatives.
Join Techopedia and Nate Medoff, co-founder and managing partner at ContinuServe, to learn:
- How RPA is different from other forms of applied AI/ML.
- The benefits of RPA/process intelligence.
- Key RPA tools.
- How to build an RPA strategy.
- Key RPA use cases/business applications.
- How to scale & expand your RPA strategy.
Walk away with all the knowledge you need to confidently banish busywork with bots.