According to a survey conducted by Right Management at the end of 2012, 86 percent of employees said they planned to look for a new job in 2013. But whether you're looking for a better job or just a first one, it's important to be strategic. That means scoping out areas that need more workers, rather than those where openings are few and far between. Thanks to some pretty shaky job markets, training and searching for a career has come to require more of this sort of focus than ever before, even in IT fields. This infographic takes a look at some of the most promising – and highest paying – jobs in the tech world and what they pay. If you're looking for a job in tech, this might be a good place to launch your search.
- 4 CIO Resume Fails and How to Strike the Right Balance
- 8 Ways to Become an IT Leader
- 6 Most In-Demand IT Jobs in 2022 – And 6 Becoming Obsolete
- How I Got Here: 12 Questions with Writer and Software Engineer David Auerbach
- 6 Tips For A Standout IT Resume
- The Best Places in the World to Work in Tech
- Tech Career Shift: 5 Factors to Consider
- Tech Career Pivot: Where the Jobs Are (and Aren’t)
About Techopedia’s Editorial Process
Techopedia’s editorial policy is centered on delivering thoroughly researched, accurate, and unbiased content. We uphold strict sourcing standards, and each page undergoes diligent review by our team of top technology experts and seasoned editors. This process ensures the integrity, relevance, and value of our content for our readers.
Most Popular Term
The headlines are typically overrun with stories about how artificial intelligence (AI) is taking everyone's jobs. But AI isn't as...