As automation plays an increasingly critical role in the workforce and marketplace, many would argue that we have become (or are becoming) immersed in a knowledge economy. This means that human intellect and virtual goods are increasingly commodified as machines gradually supplant physical manufacturing and manual labor. And as our lives become further enveloped in the digital space, the need for sophisticated network security continues to grow.
The importance of training in fields such as big data and information technology, therefore, cannot be understated. That’s why Techopedia Deals is offering state-of-the-art training and tools to help users of all different levels, providing professionals with what they need to face the inevitable challenges of digital life.
Early adopters will benefit from low rates and flexible pricing, as well as a competitive edge in these developing and emerging fields.
Big data is the development that almost every industry has its eyes on. It is the massive confluence of information and virtual resources that will facilitate many innovations in a variety of sectors for decades to come. Digital analytics are perhaps among the most important aspects of big data, as they already play significant roles in everything from economics to climatology. The range of professional fields in which big data and analytics will be applied is virtually limitless, which is what makes this toolkit an absolute necessity. It includes lectures and exercises that will initiate you into these exciting and ever-expanding new worlds of information technology, or stimulate an existing interest in these fascinating trends. The toolkit is comprehensive, flexible and allows you to learn at your own pace. Learn a variety of programming methods and techniques, and even achieve certification upon completion.
- Four sections of lectures covering specific topics, for a total of 201 hours
- Job-oriented and skill-focused instruction from industry-leading international online coursework provider, eduCBA
- Learn specific techniques in programming, testing and modeling.
- Get exercises in data manipulation and analysis.
- Receive lifetime access with certification upon completion.
Network security is essential to just about any person, organization or business these days. It affects virtually every facet of our daily lives and operations. A compromised network can have drastic effects on your money, safety, quality of life – anything and everything that you commit to data through the web. Safe web browsing is important in avoiding any number of issues in the modern digital age. In the past, a simple firewall or antivirus program would suffice. But these days, efforts to either use your browser as a conduit for sneaky behavior tracking or outright stealing of vital information are ramping up quickly. That's why Techopedia Deals is offering a virtual private network (VPN) desktop app and browser extension, which provides all sorts of augmented privacy options for browsing.
- Security measures like a firewall and an encryption tunnel to avoid spying and location tracking
- Maximum access on simultaneous devices, including circumvention of geo-blocking efforts
- The ability to block most (if not all) annoying ads to optimize browsing.
- The ability to stream torrent files freely and securely.
Could there be anything cooler than learning how to hack? Hacking isn't always about breaking the rules. In fact, so-called “white hat” hackers are often employed (and typically very well compensated) in order to identify vulnerabilities in information systems. Ethical hacking is an increasingly marketable skill as well. Techopedia Deals is offering almost 10 hours of instruction on the subject (including exercises). This is useful to anybody (of any experience level) looking to learn about ethical hacking’s extensive applications in business, as a hobby and beyond. Whether you're looking to change careers or just bolster your resume, whether you want to join the legions of people who are using hacking for the greater good or just want to learn a cool new hobby, white hat hacking is one of the most relevant skills in online education today.
- This course caters to all different experience levels.
- Provides lifetime around-the-clock access to almost 10 hours of content and more than 50 different lessons.
- Learn a wide range of valuable skills, from terminal basics to website cloning to Wi-Fi hacking.
- Conveniently stream the content to your mobile or personal computing device.
- Pay what you want (with extra perks the higher you go).