Brad Rudisail is a network engineer, IT manager, IT instructor, technical writer and professional musician. His twenty year writing portfolio includes a long assortment of white papers, newspaper columns, articles, learning curriculum and blogs. He is also the author of two inspirational books.
Personal Website: http://www.bradinthecloud.com
Recent Articles by Brad Rudisail
Those just starting out in the field of networking may be unsure of what is most important for them to focus on. Here we examine some of the fundamentals that everyone in networking should know.
Microsoft Active Directory is inherent upon DNS, but that doesn't mean it requires Microsoft DNS, even though the vast majority of networks exclusively utilize Microsoft internal DNS services. The idea that AD requires Microsoft DNS is a myth.
Many IT professionals equate Microsoft Azure AD with what we all know as the traditional Server AD that manage and control our on-premise networks. Actually, Azure is not a replacement for Server AD but an enhancer.
All Articles by Brad Rudisail
- 6 Computer Networking Basics to Know
- Dismissing the Myth that Active Directory Requires Microsoft DNS
- What Microsoft Azure Can and Can't Do to Help Your On-Premise Active Directory
- 5 Things You Didn't Know about Group Policy and Active Directory
- Education Must Turn to the Cloud
- How the Cloud is Changing the Work Landscape
- The Innovative Disruption of the Cloud
"Techopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Techopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Learn the benefits and limitations of the 3 generations of IT infrastructure – siloed, converged and hyperconverged – and discover how the 4th...
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Businesses today aspire to achieve a software-defined datacenter (SDDC) to enhance business agility and reduce operational complexity. However, the...
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
This white paper is for leaders of Operations, Engineering, or Infrastructure teams who are creating or executing an IT roadmap.
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Virtual Health Monitor is a free virtualization monitoring and reporting tool for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, and XenServer environments.
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic:
Turbonomic delivers an autonomic platform where virtual and cloud environments self-manage in real-time to assure application performance.
- Jan24 Time Is of the Essence: Analyzing Raw Data in Real Time
- Jan25 Into the Future: An On-Ramp for In-Memory Computing
- Jan31 Modern Business, Defined
- Feb22 The DBA’s Dream: Discovery & Management Across the Environment
- Mar15 Rapid Response: Debugging and Profiling to the Rescue
Being digital should be of more interest than being electronic.- Alan Turing, 1947