Techopedia Explains Data Vaulting
Periodically, data is automatically backed up to off-site servers using high speed data connections. These servers allow backed up data to be retrieved quickly and easily, ensuring that the organization’s data loss is minimal. Down time is limited to only the time required for the backups to be restored.
- On Dead Domains and Lapsing Links: Why the Web Is So Fragile
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- The Growing Cybersecurity War on the Healthcare Industry
- Computer Science and Information and Communications Technology: What's the Difference?
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Database Management System
- Business Intelligence: How BI Can Improve Your Company's Processes