Techopedia explains Enterprise StorageAlthough enterprise storage does provide huge amounts of storage, the selling point for most organizations is the high availability of data and the system's overall reliability. Enterprise storage is used for critical systems and data that would result in a business halt if it were inaccessible or destroyed. Like many enterprise-class solutions, there is no standard to which a storage system can be compared in order to classify it as enterprise.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Mainframes Aren't Dead
- Change Is Hard: Talking Disruptive Technology With Bill Veghte, Executive Chairman at Turbonomic
- Cybersecurity and You: Why Learning Now Will Pay Off Later (6 Courses to Choose)
- Are Your Enterprise Printers Protected from Cybercriminals?
- Understanding Privacy Risks and Benefits of Skype Communication
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure