Business Information Warehouse (BW)
Techopedia Explains Business Information Warehouse (BW)SAP is a company that offers various applications and services based on its R/3 system. SAP products are used for financial management, operations planning, document archiving, etc. These products run under Windows and use a conventional client/server model.
Business Information Warehouse includes features for automated data extraction, a metadata repository, administrative tools and a Web dashboard. It is optimized for R/3, but is not limited to this design. SAP's Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI) allows connecting the program to applications outside of the R/3 system.
- Why Companies Are Implementing Digital Twins Into IoT Business Plans
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business
- RaaS and IoT: Delivering Economical and Efficient Solutions to Your Business
- How Will AI Change the Market Research Scenario?
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure
- Machine Learning: 4 Business Adoption Roadblocks