A social spreadsheet is shared documentation accessible via Web browser for multiple user collaboration. Social spreadsheets facilitate and enhance interpersonal, professional and educational productivity while reducing email, instant messaging and data archival.
Social spreadsheets include lists, tables and communication tools and are designed according to organizational requirements.
Social spreadsheet features include:
- Document history view
- Content change discussion capability
- Easy editing of external links and resources
- Document change tracking via RSS
- Data organization and presentation
- Enhanced global IT productivity