Techopedia Explains Scrum MasterThe key role of a scrum master is to protect the team and keep its members focused on tasks. Scrum masters also help product owners maximize productivity by maintaining the backlog and release plan, thereby informing product owners about the scrum team's success.
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need
- The IOT Technologies Making Industry 4.0 Real
- Post-Pandemic Life in the Tech World Looks Pretty Good
- How to Prepare for the Next Generation of Cloud Security