Techopedia Explains Scrum MasterThe key role of a scrum master is to protect the team and keep its members focused on tasks. Scrum masters also help product owners maximize productivity by maintaining the backlog and release plan, thereby informing product owners about the scrum team's success.
- 4 New Technologies Making Waves in the E-commerce Sector
- What AI Can Do for the Enterprise
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done