Techopedia Explains Scrum MasterThe key role of a scrum master is to protect the team and keep its members focused on tasks. Scrum masters also help product owners maximize productivity by maintaining the backlog and release plan, thereby informing product owners about the scrum team's success.
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Sales Industry
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- The Pros and Cons of Intranets
- Coding: The Key to Getting More Women into Tech
- 5 Defining Qualities of Robots
- How Should Businesses Respond to a Ransomware Attack?