Techopedia explains Burn RateDuring the dot-com bubble, tech start-ups had access to an unprecedented amount of capital and they went through it very quickly. Although some investors were worried by the speed at which cash was disappearing, others looked at a high burn rate as an opportunity to swoop in late and grab up more equity. The bursting of the bubble caused a re-evaluation of tech investing and resulted in later start-ups having to adjust to much less available cash and expectations of much lower burn rates.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- The Differences Between the Top 3 Cryptocurrencies
- Hacking Cryptocurrencies
- An Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?