Collaborative CRM (CCRM)
Techopedia Explains Collaborative CRM (CCRM)Collaborative CRM is categorized as follows:
- Interaction management: Enhances business-to-customer (B2C) communication
- Channel management: Uses current technologies and trends to improve channel interactions
Collaborative CRM advantages are as follows:
- Identifies customer service cost reduction opportunities
- Integrates data to create an enhanced customer service overview
- Facilitates customer-channel interaction
Collaborative Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Computing and SaaS: Why People Get Them Confused
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends
- Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
- 5 Ways to Support Women in Your Tech Company