Data Warehouse Appliance
Techopedia Explains Data Warehouse Appliance
Companies sell or provide proprietary data warehouse appliances in order to support corporate or business data warehouse systems.
Some of these companies refer to their data warehouse appliance products and services as 'environments’ that help to provide benefits like rapid parallel processing, analytics and more. Essentially, businesses use data warehouse appliances to build a comprehensive data warehouse, which is a centralized and functional destination for all kinds of business data.
Data warehouse appliances and corporate data warehouses serve a number of common purposes related to competitive modern business. For example, businesses that know how to aggregate massive amounts of customer data and store it in data warehouses can pursue these kinds of business optimization:
quick-recall customer histories
more functional interactive voice response technology
more customized direct mailing or digital communications
All of this can be made possible by data warehouse appliances that provide building blocks for more capable business data warehouse systems.
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen
- Can Apps Replace Your Cell Phone Carrier?
- 5 Ways to Get Value Out of Your Business Data
- The 6 Things You Need to Get World-Changing Results with Data
- RaaS and IoT: Delivering Economical and Efficient Solutions to Your Business
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?