Techopedia Explains Mac MiniThe Mac Mini provides a much more affordable option for a second PC or Mac at home. Apple is said to have originally targeted Windows PC users with the Mac Mini in order to draw them into Mac OS X and Apple products. The Mini's design can be compared to the Apple TV in that it is compact, light, rectangular and geometrically aligned. It doesn't come with an optical drive (as of 2012), but does offer DVD or CD sharing with other Macs and PCs.
- HDMI output support
- A Thunderbolt port supporting resolutions of 2560x1600
- Dual display and video mirroring
- An SDXC card slot
- 2 GB to 4 GB RAM depending on the model
- Either an Intel 2.3 GHz or an Intel 2.5 GHz dual-core CPU
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 or AMD Radeon HD 6630M
- Further hardware upgrades are also configurable with additional costs from Apple's online store.
- Creating The iWorld: A History of Apple
- Predictive Maintenance: Ensuring Business Continuity with AI
- SoLoMo Marketing in 2022: Unraveling the Future of Search
- Mobile Computing: 12 Trends to Watch in 2023
- AWS Cloud Migration: Dos and Don'ts
- Yann LeCun: How to Develop Autonomous Artificial Intelligence