Techopedia Explains Drive-By Pharming
In drive-by pharming, the term pharming is used, in contrast to phishing - another common type of hacking. Pharming refers to the use of URL takeovers to access private data.
Experts have noted that drive-by pharming may be used to simultaneously affect many local networks. In other words, it is a less labor-intensive form of hacking than others.
- Is Security Research Actually Helping Hackers?
- Border Gateway Protocol: The Biggest Network Vulnerability Of All?
- Common Methods Hackers Are Using To Crack Your Cellular Phone
- 5 Economic Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How The Agile Methodology Can Improve Time to Market
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality