Service-Oriented Architecture Networking (SOA Networking)
Definition - What does Service-Oriented Architecture Networking (SOA Networking) mean?
Techopedia explains Service-Oriented Architecture Networking (SOA Networking)
SOA allows computers connected across a network to cooperate. Each computer is able to run a random range of services, and every service is designed in such a way that the service can share information with virtually any service available in the network without the need for human interaction and without changing the root program itself.
The consolidation of security and privacy services like authorization, authentication, encryption, firewalls and anti-malware programs is essentially the most significant attribute of SOA networking. This kind of consolidation cuts down the intricacy of network management, cuts down the potential risk of network vulnerabilities and brings down operational expenditures. This permits a much more solid and trusted network than the one without SOA networking.
In addition, SOA networking allows for more efficient testing for compliance with regulations and standards. This lowers the possibility of network breaches, and in the case that happens, it can be rectified in the shortest possible period.
An SOA network operates in three layers:
- The application layer consists of every software utilized by subscribers and businesses.
- The interactive services layer guarantees a consistent and trustworthy communication between all users, applications and devices.
- The systems layer controls and preserves the network's physical integrity and helps to ensure hardware compatibility and interconnectivity.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Service-Oriented Architecture Repository (SOA Repository)
- Service-Oriented Architecture Security (SOA Security)
- Service-Oriented Architecture Registry (SOA Registry)
- Service-Oriented Modeling and Architecture (SOMA)
- Service Oriented Architecture Governance
- Service-Oriented Analysis and Design (SOAD)
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: