Techopedia Explains HTML::MasonMason is a templating system that you can use to generate dynamic content on a website. It takes care of some of the basic aspects of a site, such as caching, debugging, development servers, etc.
- Computer Programming for the People?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About HTML5
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History of Programming Languages
- What AI Can Do for the Enterprise
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment