Techopedia Explains HTML::MasonMason is a templating system that you can use to generate dynamic content on a website. It takes care of some of the basic aspects of a site, such as caching, debugging, development servers, etc.
- Computer Programming for the People?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About HTML5
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History of Programming Languages
- How The Agile Methodology Can Improve Time to Market
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality
- Data Silos: What They Are and How to Deal With Them