Techopedia Explains HTML::MasonMason is a templating system that you can use to generate dynamic content on a website. It takes care of some of the basic aspects of a site, such as caching, debugging, development servers, etc.
- Computer Programming for the People?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About HTML5
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History of Programming Languages
- Top 5 Highest Paying IT Certifications and How to Get Them
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry