Managed Bean (MBean)
Techopedia Explains Managed Bean (MBean)
An MBean is a fundamental entity of Java Management Extensions (JMX). MBeans have an interface and class associated with them. A standard MBean is defined using a Java interface. An MBean interface takes the name of the java class it implements suffixed by an MBean. This interface contains named and typed attributes that are readable and also writable. User code does not implement the interface.
- 8 Ways to Become an IT Leader
- Job Role: IoT Product Manager
- Write For Techopedia: A New Challenge is Waiting For You
- Tech Career Pivot: Where the Jobs Are (and Aren’t)
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains