Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
Techopedia Explains Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)In Microsoft's "Guide to the Windows Workflow Documentation," the company explains that scalability and the ability to handle big workloads are paramount for server applications. However, it is also critical to create a code base that is user-friendly and easy to maintain. Microsoft points out that approaches to scalability sometimes create complicated logic structures. Windows Workflow Foundation was created to allow creating more versatile, unified and scalable applications.
For example, Microsoft suggests creating unified applications that run on a single process to understand the value of scalable logic. Tutorials are available to help first-time users in creating custom applications in a step-by-step manner and in using the other important functions of the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Windows 8
- Windows 7 Secrets: Are You Using These Handy Hidden Tools?
- Why Now's the Time to Ditch Windows XP
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021