Defense In Depth
Techopedia Explains Defense In DepthThis is simply the use of multiple layers of defense placed throughout an information system. With multiple layers the outermost layers are the first line of defense and work well against the smallest and most common attacks. More powerful and unconventional attacks get past the first few layers but will be stopped by the deeper, more concentrated layers. The concept was conceived by the National Security Agency (NSA) as a comprehensive approach towards information and electronic safety.
- Making Networks More Secure in the Age of Cybersecurity
- Machine Learning Vs. Cybercrime: 4 Ways ML is Fighting Back
- Experts Share the Top Cloud Computing Trends of 2022
- Social Engineering Attacks: 3 Strategies to Mitigate Risk
- The 5 Risks of Sharing your Password
- Predictive Maintenance: Ensuring Business Continuity with AI