Defense In Depth
Techopedia Explains Defense In DepthThis is simply the use of multiple layers of defense placed throughout an information system. With multiple layers the outermost layers are the first line of defense and work well against the smallest and most common attacks. More powerful and unconventional attacks get past the first few layers but will be stopped by the deeper, more concentrated layers. The concept was conceived by the National Security Agency (NSA) as a comprehensive approach towards information and electronic safety.
- Experts Share the Top Cloud Computing Trends to Watch for in 2017
- Making Networks More Secure in the Age of Cybersecurity
- Machine Learning Vs. Cybercrime: 4 Ways ML is Fighting Back
- 4 Common Machine Learning Pitfalls and How To Avoid Them
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence