Techopedia explains Application IntegrationApplication integration is often a difficult process, especially when integrating existing legacy applications with new applications or Web services. Given the huge area of this subject, you could literally write a book on doing a successful implementation. However some of the basic business requirements include:
- Adequate connectivity between platforms
- Business rules and data transformation logic
- The longevity of business processes
- Flexibility of business processes
- Flexibility of hardware, software, and business goals
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen
- Cloud Evolution: How We See and Use the Cloud Has Changed
- Can Apps Replace Your Cell Phone Carrier?
- An Introduction to Application Software
- Immersive Graphical Displays of Information: How Mixed Reality Technology is Changing the Game
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment