Virtual To Physical (V2P)
Techopedia Explains Virtual To Physical (V2P)V2P is performed by a third-party tool external to the VM hypervisor and follows a systematic approach for successful migration. This includes verifying the hardware capacity and compatibility with a VM’s current configuration. Required V2P tools include an operating system (OS) specific utility, which is used to create a VM image; an image transfer tool and native device drivers for the target physical machine. The OS tool that creates the OS image also facilitates the VM hardware setting configuration in line with the destination machine. The VM image/snapshot is copied exactly and configured by the same software and device drivers installed to complete the V2P migration process.
Virtual to Physical Migration (V2P Migration)
- Hypervisors 101
- Why Cloud Computing Could Mean Major Economic Growth
- How Virtualization Drives Efficiency
- Is it Time for Your Business to Accept Bitcoin?
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?