Techopedia Explains Introspection
One specific use of introspection involves using hypervisors to manage security for a network. Experts point out that the general vulnerabilities of many operating systems have led to various kinds of external security apparatuses for single machines in a given network. Using hypervisor introspection is one way to achieve a security standard; however, experts question whether this method is always successful in making a virtual network more secure, depending on what kind of cloud based or remote setups are engineered for a given network. Some suggest that hypervisor introspection is more effective when unauthorized users do not have physical access to a computer or system.
- Virtual Networking: What's All the Hype?
- Virtual Private Network: The Branch Office Solution
- LAN WAN PAN MAN: Staying Connected While Working Remotely
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021