Lean Software Development
Techopedia Explains Lean Software Development
In lean software development, various goals apply, including how to:
- Eliminate waste
- Amplify learning
- Deliver as early and fast as possible
- Empower people
- Assess project integrity
- Look at the project comprehensively
Many of these broad goals are expressed in the form of specific efforts. For example, eliminating waste comes in many forms, from creating smarter development modules to finding new ways of writing code. In general, lean software development has merged with another philosophy called "agile software development," which governs the ways that programmers and designers work together, and provides helpful guidelines and frameworks for software development as a whole.
- What is the Difference Between ERP Software and CRM Software?
- Company Apps: The Next Frontier of Office Software?
- Agile Software Development 101
- DevOps Training: 5 Things to Know About Certification
- Should You Always Aspire to be Agile?
- The Biggest Ransomware Mistakes Businesses Are Making in 2020