Objective Caml (OCaml)
Techopedia Explains Objective Caml (OCaml)Object Caml is designed to be an "industrial-strength" implementation with a native-code compiler that can be used for nine processor architectures, a byte-code compiler and a read-eval-print loop used for quick development and portability. The distribution also includes a comprehensive standard library, a lexer and parser generator, a replay debugger, a documentation generator and a preprocessor pretty-printer.
Object Caml is distributed as an open-source software under the Q Public License, whereas its various libraries are distributed under LGPL.
Object Caml supports the following processor architectures:
- Computer Programming for the People?
- Computer Programming: From Machine Language to Artificial Intelligence
- Online Learning: Top 5 eBooks for Machine Learning Experts
- The 5 Programming Languages That Built the Internet
- The Pioneers of Computer Programming
- INFOGRAPHIC: The History of Programming Languages