Techopedia Explains Future ProofTrying to ensure that a product or system is future proof is often a fruitless labor. While certain aspects of a system remain fairly consistent - such as the materials used to build it – the design and capabilities are bound to be outdone as improved versions are released.
Cloud computing is sometimes touted as a future proof solution because the updates and upgrades are invisible to the end user. While this gives the appearance of being future proof, there are still teams of developers working like hell to make sure a cloud computing solution keeps up with current technology.
- Cloud Computing: Why the Buzz?
- The Dark Side of the Cloud
- Top 10 IT Pain Points and How to Solve Them
- Understanding Self-Supervised Learning in Machine Learning
- The Promises and Pitfalls of Machine Learning
- 5 Crucial Skills That Are Needed For Successful AI Deployments