Techopedia Explains Ad SpaceA website or blog may have one or multiple online ads. Prime ad space "real estate" is a website's header/footer or sidebar area, which can typically accommodate text, graphics, animation and video. Formats range from text-based links to buttons, banners, banner rotators and skyscraper ads. Traditionally, the 125×125 button above the sidebar is the most popular.
Remnant ad space (also known as remainder advertising) refers to unsold ad space, which may be made available at deeply discounted rates, especially through cost per click (CPC) and cost per action (CPA) advertising.
- How Much Do Online Marketers Know About You?
- What Makes Web Content Go Viral?
- Is Your Organization Aware of These 6 Key Public Cloud Risks?
- VPNs vs Proxies: What's Best for Business
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action