Techopedia Explains Bandwidth Hugger
In terms of practicality, a bandwidth hugger may use various kinds of filters and anti-spam software to combat the emergence of spam in an email inbox. Different kinds of anti-spam resources include tools that evaluate the origin of the message and meta tags, and others strategies that work by using algorithms to isolate likely spam messages. A bandwidth hugger might also build other kinds of protections into systems to ward off excessive spam.
- INFOGRAPHIC: International Internet Scam Hotspots
- Email Spam: What Goes Around Comes Around?
- Too Much Spam? 5 Technologies Designed to Block It
- Parachains and the Internet of Blockchains
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends