Techopedia Explains Mobile Tagging
The use of mobile tagging has been seen as having major commercial potential. The current uses of QR codes, Miscrosoft Tags and other mobile tagging methods have often been geared toward giving device users more information about products and services that companies provide. However, in a broader sense, mobile tagging technology provides a powerful interface between the physical world and a mobile device. By allowing users to use their devices this way, the makers of mobile tagging technology are opening up all sorts of new interactions.
- Should Your Business Go Mobile?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Can Your Smartphone Keep You Healthier?
- Bigger Than Big Data? Mobile User Expectations
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen
- Cloud Evolution: How We See and Use the Cloud Has Changed
- An Introduction to QR Codes