Electrically Programmable Logic Device (EPLD)
Techopedia Explains Electrically Programmable Logic Device (EPLD)
Electronically programmable logic devices are a type of PLD that are not yet configured or programmed for a specific purpose. This means that they come as a blank slate, which the user can use as a base in order to create a logic device with a specialized purpose. The advantage of this is that there is no prior programming that gets in the way; the downside is that it could take a little more time for the device to become usable because it will need to be programmed first.
- How IoT Can Compromise Your Home's Safety and Security
- Straight From the Programming Experts: What Functional Programming Language Is Best to Learn Now?
- Is Your Organization Aware of These 6 Key Public Cloud Risks?
- VPNs vs Proxies: What's Best for Business
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action