Techopedia Explains Scarecrow Technology
Games can often be classified as scarecrows, especially when they are developed in secret and very little information is given to the public. This leads to speculation and misinterpretations of marketing campaigns. This problem was even greater in the past, when game developers were kept separate from the marketing team. Now, developers themselves tend to market their own products through various expos and conventions as well as provide real demos and trial versions. As a result, people really know what to expect from the beginning. Proper information reduces the chances that a product will become scarecrow technology.
- 3 Tips for Developing an IT Marketing Strategy
- The Best Places in the World to Work in Tech
- International Women's Day: We Asked Why There Aren't More Women In Tech
- The Future of Women in Tech
- Women in Tech Entrepreneurs: Resilient, Intuitive, and Paying it Forward
- How AI Isn’t Just Revolutionizing The Tech Industry