Techopedia Explains Web Tone
The use of the term Web tone also has implications for the future of telecom technologies. It is often used under the presumption that future telephony and Internet services will continue to merge, actually making tomorrow’s Web tone more similar to a dial tone. A prime example is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), where telephone service traditionally associated with fiber optic lines is delivered through an Internet connection.
Web tone also may be used to talk about the capability of a certain Web connection, in terms of qualifying issues of access, whether for IP addresses, wireless network hardware or other aspects of Web access.
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It
- How the Pandemic Is Affecting Women in Tech