Techopedia Explains Web Tone
The use of the term Web tone also has implications for the future of telecom technologies. It is often used under the presumption that future telephony and Internet services will continue to merge, actually making tomorrow’s Web tone more similar to a dial tone. A prime example is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), where telephone service traditionally associated with fiber optic lines is delivered through an Internet connection.
Web tone also may be used to talk about the capability of a certain Web connection, in terms of qualifying issues of access, whether for IP addresses, wireless network hardware or other aspects of Web access.
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist