Techopedia Explains Ghost Site
Websites typically strive for relevant information that is timely and current. For whatever reason, a ghost site has not been maintained or updated by its owner. The problem is that ghost sites are hard to detect, because it can be difficult to determine exactly how frequently a site is maintained. Depending on the nature of the content, it may or may not matter. For example, a reference site with timeless content that isn't updated is less of an issue than a website that deals with more time-sensitive subject matter.
- How to Browse the Web Anonymously
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023