Techopedia Explains Ghost Site
Websites typically strive for relevant information that is timely and current. For whatever reason, a ghost site has not been maintained or updated by its owner. The problem is that ghost sites are hard to detect, because it can be difficult to determine exactly how frequently a site is maintained. Depending on the nature of the content, it may or may not matter. For example, a reference site with timeless content that isn't updated is less of an issue than a website that deals with more time-sensitive subject matter.
- How to Browse the Web Anonymously
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television