Techopedia Explains Distribution SoftwareDistribution software falls under the bigger umbrella of enterprise resource planning (ERP). It helps to plan and deploy resources across each different branch of an organization. We can consider these types of software as mini-platforms that integrate different solutions that are meant to work together to facilitate the flow of information between interdependent business functions within the confines of an organization, while also managing the links to outside sources and stakeholders.
Newer distribution software variants even incorporate cloud technologies and social networking techniques, especially when it comes to marketing and human resources.
- What is the Difference Between ERP Software and CRM Software?
- Enterprise Cloud 101
- Enterprise Computing: What's All the Buzz?
- The Biggest Ransomware Mistakes Businesses Are Making in 2020
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications