Integration-Centric Business Process Management Suite (IC-BPMS)
Techopedia Explains Integration-Centric Business Process Management Suite (IC-BPMS)IC-BPMS allows for the organized implementation of efficient and flexible business processes, while service-oriented architecture assists in organizing the mutual interaction between different program-computing entities. Model-driven development allows developers of all skill levels to collaborate on an application project. One of the most important IC-BPMS tools is model-driven development, which creates low or insignificant management overhead while allowing the system to reuse application objects for application operation efficiency.
Integration-Centric Business Process Management
- Why Companies Are Implementing Digital Twins Into IoT Business Plans
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business
- How Will AI Change the Market Research Scenario?
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure
- Machine Learning: 4 Business Adoption Roadblocks
- Business Intelligence: How BI Can Improve Your Company's Processes