Enterprise Information System Tier (EIS)
Techopedia Explains Enterprise Information System Tier (EIS)The EIS tier stores critical data required by an enterprise to run its business operations. Web-enabled enterprise applications have the ability to access and manage EIS stored data. Thus, the EIS tier provides transaction support and enhanced security.
EIS tier technologies include Java Database Connectivity API, Java Persistence API, Java Transaction API and J2EE Connector Architecture.
- How to Optimize Your Enterprise Storage Solution
- Moving to SharePoint 2013 - Is It Worth It?
- Cybersecurity and You: Why Learning Now Will Pay Off Later (6 Courses to Choose)
- 5 Tips for Getting Into Information Systems Management
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications