Web Log Software
Techopedia Explains Web Log Software
Web log software applications are designed for content management. They support editing, authoring and publishing blogs and comments. They use a number of functions for moderating posts and comments, managing images, etc. Most Web log software applications can be downloaded and installed on user systems, although some versions are provided under open-source license agreements such as WordPress.
One of the important features of Web log software is online maintenance, which is performed through a browser-based interface (often called a dashboard), which allows users to create and update the contents of their blogs from any online browser. This software also supports the use of external client software to update content using an application programming interface. Web log software commonly includes plugins and other features that allow automatic content generation via RSS or other types of online feeds.
The format supported by Web log software generally follows the following structure:
- Post date
Blog entries may also contain comments, featured images, hyperlinks, trackbacks and categories/tags.
Blogging Software, Blog Software, Blog Ware
- Finite State Machine: How It Has Affected Your Gaming For Over 40 Years
- INFOGRAPHIC: Celebrating 6+ Decades of Software Development Methodologies
- The Biggest Ransomware Mistakes Businesses Are Making in 2020
- How Microservices Impact Software Development
- Straight From the Programming Experts: What Functional Programming Language Is Best to Learn Now?
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality