Techopedia Explains Event Queue
Events waiting to be processed reside in an event queue. The term message, or messages, is sometimes used interchangeably with the term "event.”
The term is often used synonymously with messaging queue, though the precise definition slightly differs based on the exact context and technologies being used. In all instances, the common theme is that of asynchronous units awaiting processing between two applications.
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action
- Will Computers Be Able to Imitate the Human Brain?
- What is Data-Centric AI and Why Do We Need It?
- How to Protect Critical Infrastructure From Cyber Attack
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Attacks Explained: Are You at Risk?