Electronic Business XML Initiative (uebXML Initiative)
Techopedia Explains Electronic Business XML Initiative (uebXML Initiative)
The ebXML initiative is aimed at providing an open technical platform through which XML can be applied in a reliable and standardized manner to serve electronic business transactions in all application categories. These categories are application to application, application to person and person to application transactions.
- Why Companies Are Implementing Digital Twins Into IoT Business Plans
- How Will AI Change the Market Research Scenario?
- Deep Learning: How Enterprises Can Avoid Deployment Failure
- Machine Learning: 4 Business Adoption Roadblocks
- Business Intelligence: How BI Can Improve Your Company's Processes
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business