AppleTalk Filing Protocol (AFP)
Techopedia Explains AppleTalk Filing Protocol (AFP)
AFP features also include:
- Server file access: Method is the same as that used for local file access, but a user must establish a remote file server connection.
- Manages file system components, including files, volumes, AFP calls and folders used by clients to access file server and service data.
- Modifies directories and files.
- Executes commands within AFP frames, close volume, close directory, create directory, copy file and delete file.
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen
- Behavioral Economics: How Apple Dominates In The Big Data Age
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It