AppleTalk Filing Protocol (AFP)
Techopedia Explains AppleTalk Filing Protocol (AFP)
AFP features also include:
- Server file access: Method is the same as that used for local file access, but a user must establish a remote file server connection.
- Manages file system components, including files, volumes, AFP calls and folders used by clients to access file server and service data.
- Modifies directories and files.
- Executes commands within AFP frames, close volume, close directory, create directory, copy file and delete file.
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen
- Behavioral Economics: How Apple Dominates In The Big Data Age
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television