Techopedia Explains Trojan DialerA dialer is a computer program that establishes a connection to the Internet or a computer network through an analog telephone connection or Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) network. A dialer isoften utilized by Internet Service Providers (ISP) to setup Internet connection to its non-broadband subscribers.
Trojan dialers often get installed to a user’s machine without the user’s consent or knowledge. A user usually gets to carelessly download the dialer when visiting hazardous websites such as pornographic, gaming, file sharing, software cracks, and illegal download of music and/or softwares. These hazardous websites often ask the user to install the software to get access to the website.
- The Top Ways to Use AI in Education
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- Best Artificial Intelligence Learning Resources Online in 2021
- 10 Ways Virtualization Can Improve Security
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget