Session Controller (SC)
Techopedia Explains Session Controller (SC)A session controller manages the following functions: Session routing Call signaling and control SIP and H.323 endpoint and interconnectivity Quality of service Network security
- Is Your Organization Aware of These 6 Key Public Cloud Risks?
- VPNs vs Proxies: What's Best for Business
- Insider Threat Awareness: Avoiding Internal Security Breaches
- 3 Amazing Examples of Artificial Intelligence in Action
- Will Computers Be Able to Imitate the Human Brain?
- What is Data-Centric AI and Why Do We Need It?