Techopedia Explains Microstock PhotographyStock photographs meet the need for graphic artwork and images without high-priced photographers. Because microstock photography is generally royalty-free, a licensed user or service member usually received multi-application privileges, in contrast to a rights-managed license, in which image usage limits are fixed. Microstock photography websites allow amateurs and hobbyists to submit photos - though not all are accepted - and receive a small fee each time a user or subscriber purchases a photo license. Shutterstock and iStockphoto are two key players in the field of microstock photography.
- Money Laundering, the Internet Way
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023