Techopedia Explains Multiband AntennaMultiband antennas may have lower-than-average gains or be physically large in comparision to single-band antennas in order to accomodate the multiple bands.
The wires at the center of the feed of simple multiband antennas are separated vertically by a small amount, and the ends are separated by a few inches. These simple dimensions make it possible to cut antenna lengths for given frequencies and eliminate the need for pruning.
- How to Set Up a Static IP Address
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023