Techopedia Explains Multiband AntennaMultiband antennas may have lower-than-average gains or be physically large in comparision to single-band antennas in order to accomodate the multiple bands.
The wires at the center of the feed of simple multiband antennas are separated vertically by a small amount, and the ends are separated by a few inches. These simple dimensions make it possible to cut antenna lengths for given frequencies and eliminate the need for pruning.
- Fintech’s Future: AI and Digital Assets in Financial Institutions
- Why You Should Ditch Your Project Management Tool for a Work OS
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television