Techopedia explains Multiband AntennaMultiband antennas may have lower-than-average gains or be physically large in comparision to single-band antennas in order to accomodate the multiple bands.
The wires at the center of the feed of simple multiband antennas are separated vertically by a small amount, and the ends are separated by a few inches. These simple dimensions make it possible to cut antenna lengths for given frequencies and eliminate the need for pruning.
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- The Differences Between the Top 3 Cryptocurrencies
- Hacking Cryptocurrencies
- An Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?