Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
Techopedia Explains Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
UNE-P is a combination of a UNE loop and a UNE port. The platform service provides CLEC combinations of UNE.
Some of the UNE-P products are:
- Analog two-wire
- Analog PBX/key
- Digital switched (PBX)
- Analog centrex
- Public access lines
- ISDN PRI
UNE-P is also designed to allow CLECs to offer the functional equivalent of retail residential, single-line business, DS1 capable loops and vertical features.
- Encrypted Messenger Apps: Are Any Actually Safe?
- Will Robots Take Your Job? It Depends
- Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
- 5 Ways to Support Women in Your Tech Company
- Will Bitcoin Survive? 5 Factors From Each Side of the Debate
- 12 Top Women in Tech Right Now