Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
Techopedia Explains Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
UNE-P is a combination of a UNE loop and a UNE port. The platform service provides CLEC combinations of UNE.
Some of the UNE-P products are:
- Analog two-wire
- Analog PBX/key
- Digital switched (PBX)
- Analog centrex
- Public access lines
- ISDN PRI
UNE-P is also designed to allow CLECs to offer the functional equivalent of retail residential, single-line business, DS1 capable loops and vertical features.
- Top 5 Highest Paying IT Certifications and How to Get Them
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need
- The IOT Technologies Making Industry 4.0 Real