Definition - What does Google Apps mean?
Techopedia explains Google Apps
Google Apps customizes applications for different industries, as described below:
- Google Apps (free): Gmail (up to ten free email accounts), Google Calendar, Google Sites, and Google Docs
- Google Apps for education: Free applications for schools
- Google Apps for business: Paid version, which provides Web-based application tools for collaboration
- Google Apps for government: Web-based and government certified collaboration tools
- Google Apps for nonprofit: Collaboration and communication tools for U.S. nonprofit organizations