Techopedia Explains 9wmOne unique feature of 9wm is a lack of common keyboard operations. For example, the program contains windows resizing commands done by "sweeping," a mouse operation that visually defines the window size. This and other mouse-based operations enable various tasks in 9wm.
Another characteristic of 9wm is its relative simplicity. This adds to its appeal as a versatile program for a wider range of devices and operating systems. A readme file providing documentation for 9wm specifies that it was not developed as a a customizable, sophisticated GUI, but is designed to be small and agile.
- How AI and Bots Could Improve Vaccine Delivery and Healthcare Efficacy
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize the Sales Industry
- What Hyperautomation Can Achieve
- The Pros and Cons of Intranets
- Coding: The Key to Getting More Women into Tech
- 5 Defining Qualities of Robots