Techopedia Explains IceWMIceWM is compatible with GNOME and other elements of Linux. Users have taken advantage of IceWM for a lighter Ubuntu build, or in other situations where the simplicity of the GUI helps to accomplish a specific design goal. IceWM can also run on much older machines than some other types of interfaces; users have even reported that it can run successfully on an obsolete 386 computer.
Another feature of IceWM is the ability to manage commands using the keyboard. The program generally relies on a command line structure, whereas some other GUI options rely on a more visual interface.
- The Transaction Processing System in 2022: A Blockchain World
- 10 Ways to Prepare Your Business IT For a Natural Disaster
- Cybersecurity Dashboards: 3 Advancements Driving Progress
- 5 Economic Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How The Agile Methodology Can Improve Time to Market
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality