Definition - What does Sage ACT! mean?
First released in 1987, ACT! was one of the earliest software programs to address contact management. ACT! has been very popular and dominant in small and medium business segments. The software is currently available in many languages including English, French and German, and is sold internationally.
Techopedia explains Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! has the following features:
- Contact Management: Allows users to design and organize all customer information in one central repository, thereby making that information readily available to all users.
- Task and Schedule Management: Provides for automated scheduling with the help of a calendar. Activity reminders and meeting schedules are provided for both clients and users. These can also be automated.
- Communication Tools: Provides software-based communication tools.
- Dashboards and Reports: A variety of dashboards provide information on key activities. These help users to track and spot new business areas and opportunities. Statistical data is also available when and where needed.
- Email Facilities: Along with the integration with MS Word, Outlook and Excel, ACT! has an added Web page integration module, which can be linked to different social media networks from 2010 versions onwards. ACT!2012 can also be integrated with Gmail and other Google applications.
- Scratchpad: Introduced in the version released in 2012, the Scratchpad is a virtual note pad. This allows users to quickly jot down notes and reminders. These notes can also be exported to multiple databases.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
The 4th Era of IT Infrastructure: Superconverged Systems:
Approaches and Benefits of Network Virtualization:
Free E-Book: Public Cloud Guide:
Free Tool: Virtual Health Monitor:
Free 30 Day Trial – Turbonomic: