Development Data Platform (DDP)
Techopedia explains Development Data Platform (DDP)In 2004, DDP was released as a Web resource for development-related data reporting. There are two DDP components, as follows: DDP Microdata: Federal collaborative database maintained by the DECDG. Provides secure and record-level datasets to authorized users with documentation related to households, investments, services and surveys. DDP Time Series: Provides access to databases maintained by entities like the World Bank, United Nations (UN), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Survey: Why Is There Still a Gender Gap in Tech?
Do you work in the tech industry? Help us learn more about why the gender gap still exists in tech by taking this quick survey! Survey respondents will also be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Should You Always Aspire to be Agile?
- How To Write Code Like Ernest Hemingway Would
- How Low-Code Development Will Bring Data Science to the Masses
- Adventures in AgroTech: 7 More Can't-Miss Developments
- INFOGRAPHIC: Celebrating 6+ Decades of Software Development Methodologies
- How Remote Work Impacts DevOps and Development Trends