Software License Agreement
Techopedia Explains Software License AgreementA free software license agreement gives the purchaser the rights to modify and redistribute the software and related components, while a proprietary software license agreement forbids this. Software companies also make special license agreements and warranties for large business and government entities that may be different from those provided to the general consumer.
Most of the time, a license agreement is enclosed within the software package, and can't be accessed by purchaser until the purchase is complete. License agreements generally also contain warranty provisions and patent information. Certain agreements make it necessary for the purchaser to sign and/or mail back the agreement. However, the purchaser can decline the software license agreement, thus surrendering his or her right to use the software.
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023
- Artificial Intelligence: Debunking the Top 10 AI Myths
- WooCommerce vs. Magento: Best Ecommerce Platform in 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying AI in Business
- A Tour of Deep Learning Models
- UAT Testing: How to Do it Right